Monday, January 31, 2011

Mojo Monday #176

Well, that has to be a record for me. It usually takes me a long time to make a card - finished this Mojo Monday #176 card in less than an hour! I love this ruched ribbon technique (details on one of my previous posts). I think this turned out to be a really elegant card. I used one of CTMH's new paper packs 'Bliss' - perfect for weddings, special occassions and heritage craft projects.





Supplies - Card size is 5" x 5"

Stamps - Gracious Greetings D1265 (CTMH)
Paper - Bliss B&T paper, Colonial White cardstock (CTMH), brown cardstock (Bazzil)
Inks - Desert Sand (CTMH)
Accessories - 1" ribbon (fabric store), Opaques Gems - Pearl (CTMH)
Other - fine sewing needle, thread

18 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant card. I love what you did with the ribbon.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I LOVE your ribbon treatment for the curved element of the sketch! Sue (suen)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such an elegant colour choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this one is really beautiful and elegant.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, I just received the new CTMH catalog, and fell in love with that paper. YOur card is super gorgeous! I love how you manipulated the ribbon. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! That ribbon technique is fabulous!!Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunning card!!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - I commented on the BB, but thought I'd say it again - just beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very pretty, I love the color palette you chose and the ribbon with pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a stunning card! I really love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.