Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mojo Monday #175

Alright, so I have already missed one Mojo Monday, and am just squeeking this one in before the new challenge tomorrow. Hopefully, I will find more time in the future.

For this weeks sketch I chose to do a Valentine's Day card for my husband. I usually do a more sentimental card, but thought I would try something a little more fun this time. I love the great new stamp set from CTMH - Birthday Blast (C1436) - as soon as I saw it in the new Idea Book I wanted to do a Valentine's card like this one.





I made a light box for taking pictures of my artwork, but still have to tweek the lighting. All in all I am not too unhappy with the result. At least I don't always have to wait for sun to co-operate. I will post a picture and details tomorrow.

Supplies - al products are CTMH - card size is 5" x 7"

Stamp Set - Birthday Blast C1436
Paper - Wings B&T, Juniper, White Daisy, Black and Tulip cardstock
Inks - Staz-On Jet Black, Juniper, Bamboo, Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink pads, Tulip, Sunny Yellow and Blush Exclusive Inks markers
Accessories - Pewter Designer brad, pewter brads, Black Organdy ribbon (retired), Black Grosgrain ribbon
Tools - Fiskars border punch, Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nestabilities, water brush, computer

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.