Saturday, January 15, 2011

Colouring With Copics and Ribbon Roses

This card features two of the skills I have been working on in the New Year, colouring with copics and making flowers with ribbon. This 'Sweet Tilda' image from Magnolia Stamps, was supposed to be part of a white-on-white card with a lot of ribbon flowers, as you can see she ended up being something else. I received some of the new product from Close To My Heart's Spring/Summer Idea Book this week and couldn't resist using some of the new paper. This is a sneak peek at one of the new paper packs 'Sophia' which will be available to customers February 1st. In the end I used only one of the ribbon roses that I made, (the rest will be ready for a future project).



I should have done some shading around the Tilda image, but I was afraid I wouldn't like the result, that's a skill I will work on in the future as I get more confident with my colouring.

Supplies - Card size is 5" x 7"

Paper - Neena Classic Crest Solar White (for image), White Daisy cardstock & Sophia B&T (CTMH)
Stamps - 'Sweet Tilda'  (Magnolia Stamps)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - Face - E0000, E00, E01, Hair - E42, E44, E47, Clothing - R81, R83, R85, R89, Shading - C1, C3, 0
Accessories - Blush brads (CTMH), Pretty Pins (CTMH), 3/8" and 1" white sating ribbon (fabric store), 3/8"  white organdy ribbon (CTMH), Spellbinders - Labels 10, 3D foam tape, needle and white thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.