Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mojo Monday #173

I hope to do all of the Mojo Monday card sketch challenges this year. Here is week #2. I have a niece that is due to have a baby at the end of February so I thought I would make a baby card. Don't know what she is having yet, so I will have to create a little girl card at some point.

One of my goals for this year is to teach myself to colour with Copic markers. I didn't have the exact colours that I wanted for this sweet little mouse from House-Mouse stamps, but I managed to colour it with those that I do have. I'm not happy with the gray aura that I put around the whole picture, oh well, too late now.




Supplies - Card size is 5" x 7"

Paper - Neena Classic Crest Solar White (for image), White Daisy & Sky cardstock, Magnifique B&T (CTMH)
Stamp Sets - Sleepy Baby (House-Mouse), Tender Tags D1350 (CTMH)
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - E31, E35, E42, E44, E47, Y11, Y21, B000, B21, R20, C1
Accessories - Buttercup buttons, Splendor Designer brads (CTMH), blue floss (DMC), ruffled organdy ribbon (fabric store), 5/8" Lt. blue satin ribbon (Offray), Polka Dot embossing folder (Crafts-Too), Spellbinders plain oval (large and small), Bow-easy, 3-D foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I like the gray aura! I especially love how you tie those bows - they are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.