Saturday, August 24, 2013

PTI Stamp-a-faire 2013 - A Sprinkle of Salt


I really enjoyed this challenge today. The possibilities are endless and with just a few common supplies you can create some beautiful art pieces. I used a lot more water on my card than Nicole does in the video (A Sprinkle of Salt - check it out here).

I used watercolour paper and spritzed it with water using a mini mister before following the same steps as seen in the video. I used Gypsy (purple), Pear (green) and Lagoon (blue). I love how it turned out.


Supplies: PTI Movers & Shakers Sentiments stamp set, re-inkers, cardstock (CTMH), watercolour paper

3 comments:

  1. Ok, this is seriously cool looking!!!! I LOVE your color choices and the amazing affect you got with the salt! I'm so inspired to try this one again now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background!! Good idea to spritz it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I LOVE how the background turned out with the salt on this. It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.