Saturday, August 17, 2013

Autumn Colours Birthday

This week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes is all about Autumn Colours. I pulled out another one of my favourite Flourishes stamps: Hydrangea. I stamped the image three times and coloured each image in a different fall colour. I fussy cut each image and then laid them out onto my cardstock. Once I was happy with the placement I trimmed the edges with a craft knife. Love how this turned out. My design was inspired by this beauty by Dawn McVey.



Supplies: Standard A2 size
Stamps: Hydrangea (Flourishes), Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Paper: DP-Now & Then (Teresa Collins), Colonial White (CTMH), Neena Solar White (for images)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: E00, 08, 13, 21, 25, 29, 40, 41, 42, G21, 82, 94, 99
Accessories: Licorice Pearls (CTMH)

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Connie! This is stunning. Simple yet not lacking loads of great coloring detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW on the fussy cutting! Love the layered flowers and the colors you chose to use! Thanks for playing along with the Flourishes Autumn Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the color combination on your hydrangeas Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.