Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI August Blog Hop - Fast Food Colour & Sketch Challenge - Take 2

For my second submission to PTI's August Blog Hop I chose the chocolate chip cookies for my inspiration and sketch. I thought the colours would work well for a masculine birthday card (I never seem to have enough of those). I used a lot of PTI dies on this card.




Here is the inspiration photo & sketch:

Supplies:
Stamps - Wonderful Words: Birthday (PTI)
Ink - Desert Sand (CTMH)
Paper - Colonial White, Kraft, Chocolate CS (CTMH), black CS
Accessories: twine
Other - Coverplate: Vertical Chevron, Birthday Trio Die, By The Numbers Die, Suffix Style Die (PTI), Classic Circle Lg & Sm (Spellbinders), 3D foam


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect looking masculine card. I love the texture on your CS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this - fabulous use of neutrals, great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Great take on the colour combo and sketch! I love how you inverted the sketch to make it work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bold and graphic this is! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this card! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie! I love this great card. So much that I choose it as an example for our Dutch Lift challenge. If you like to see what I mean, check our blog at Tuesday or later. Hope you like what you see.

    Greetings from Holland!

    Nadine
    www.liftchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.