Monday, August 5, 2013

Old, New, Borrowed & Blue Timeless Tuesday

The Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes for last week was to create a project with something 'Old - use something older from your stash, New - use your newest stamp set, Borrowed - CASE a design from the Flourishes gallery & Blue - use the colour blue' - I'm getting this one in just under the wire.

On my card -
Old - I used some really old designer paper
New - one of my newest Flourishes stamp sets is 'In Nature'
Borrowed - I CASE'd the very talented Allison - you can see her card here
Blue - blue designer paper


Supplies: - Standard A2 size
Stamps - In Nature (Flourishes), Happy Birthday (CTMH)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate, Outdoor Denim (CTMH), Copics - E41, 42, 43, & 44
Paper - DP - various CTMH, Kraft CS (CTMH), Neena Solar White CS
Other - Classic Ovals Large, Labels Eighteen, Ribbon Banners (Spellbinders), Argyle EF (Darice), Copic Airbrushing

3 comments:

  1. Connie, this is GORGEOUS! The way you colored the image, it almost looks like an old sepia pic. The assortment of banners looks fantastic, and I love your sponging on the Happy Birthday banner, with the navy inside the die and brown outside. I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Old, New, Borrowed & Blue Timeless Tuesday Challenge!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, it fits the bill to perfection. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing yourtalent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.... Connie! I'm so honoured that you chose one of my designs! Thanks ~ you made my day girl!

    Totally lovin' this card! Love the way you coloured your image and I love the masculine feel of all those fun strips of paper! Awesome job on the challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with my Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.