Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI Stamp-a-faire 2013 - Rolled Dough Design Challenge

OK, so not sure how I did it but I totally misunderstood the concept behind this event and thought that it was only for people that had purchased the kit months ago. When I went to the site yesterday morning I realized my mistake but didn't have the time nor supplies to create all of the challenges posted. The gals at PTI put on a fabulous event - great projects and inspiration. So, when it came to the paperclay project, I was supply challenged and could only purchase foam clay in my small town. It actually worked out well though, I was able to colour and die cut it the same as the DT did in the video. Having computer problems can't add the link right now.


Supplies: PTI - Botanical Silhouettes stamp set, PTI - Meadow Greens stamp set & Dies, watercolour paper, CS - Bazzill, inks, pearls & hemp (CTMH)

1 comment:

  1. Love the dimension on your greens - sounds like the blog was overwhelmed with link-ups last night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.