Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pretty Poppy Birthday

I created this card for Flourishes All About Color August Release challenge. I used the stamp set Poppy Patch which is one of my favourite Flourishes stamps and also one of the first Flourishes stamps that I bought. I was inspired by this card by Erin Lincoln (the first card in the post) for my card design.


Supplies: Standard A2 size
Stamps - Poppy Patch, Tag Lines (Flourishes)
Paper - DP- Gathering (Authentique), Classic Ivory CS (Flourishes), grey CS (Bazzill), Neena Solar White (for image)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoothie, Grey Wool (CTMH), Copics - R02, 14, 27, BG72, 75, 78
Accessories - Resin flower (Kaisercraft), pearls - coloured with Copic BG75 (CTMH)
Other - Labels 4 (Spellbinders), 3D foam

7 comments:

  1. Connie, this is just gorgeous! I LOVE the layering, and the poppies look just stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! Love the creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP...this is sooooo GORGEOUS Connie! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie this is gorgeous! Your poppies look wonderful, gorgeous card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW when I saw this Connie, that this was a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely stunning! You nailed the color challenge, Connie! Beautiful coloring and detail. Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has got to be the most gorgeous card ever using this poppy set! Absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.