Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Welcome Baby - Masks and Shading

The challenge at Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday this week is to ink blend through die cut masks. Lizzie has a great video that you can watch here. I created this baby card using a mask that I made with a circle die and acetate.

 
I blended the ink one circle at a time, moving my mask and taping it down each time. I then laid the mask over each inked circle and stamped my polka dot stamp with white pigment ink.

Supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Keep It Simple - Baby (PTI)
Dies - Std. Circles Lg, A2 Matting Basics A & B (Spellbinders), Double Ended Banners (PTI)
Paper - Stampers Select White (PTI), Lagoon DP & Vellum (CTMH)
Ink - White Pigment Ink, Gypsy, Lagoon, Pear, Sky & Moonstruck (CTMH), Versamark, silver EP
Other - Fun foam, acetate, Metal flower & brad

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Loving all the little polka dots. Perfect for a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dots on your circles make such a cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! i love your polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! I love the addition of your polka dots!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...I love this card Connie! Amazing job lining all those circles up and no smudges anywhere...I am so impressed as I have a terrible time keeping everything straight, and not getting ink where I don't want it when I'm moving a stencil/mask around. And such a simple image, but it really works so well for a baby card! Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blended circles are just fantastic! I love your colors and the addition of the white polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the added dots on the dots! Lovely detail~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.