Sunday, October 26, 2014

Newsprint Wreath Christmas

Good Morning all. I am happy to have the opportunity to play along with this week's challenge at Less is More, which is to use Newsprint in your project.


I die cut my newsprint paper with the Rustic Wreath die from PTI and stamped the sentiment from the coordinating stamp set.The little bird is from Tremendous Treats Christmas and the little die cut stars from Phrase Play #4. I'm happy to have another card to add to my stash for this year.

Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
Stamps - Rustic Wreath, Tremendous Treats Christmas (PTI)
Dies - Rustic Wreath, Tremendous Treats Christmas, Phrase Play #4 (PTI)
Paper - Classic Kraft CS (PTI), First Edition DP (SU)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - YG67, R29, Y21, White Gel pen (Sakura)

13 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card for the challenge this week! That little bird stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card Connie and a fantastic way to use the newsprint element.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought of using newsprint with a wreath--great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, perfect take on the theme.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is darling! Great use of text!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite wreath used in a great way - love the newsprint, Connie! You could also link this up to SSS Wednesday Challenge to use kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Connie this looks superb in this colour choice... I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous Christmas card Connie, such a fabulous idea and I love your adorable little robin.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie the wreath looks fab in newsprint, this is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your newsprint wreath Connie !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! What a sweet little robin and I like the way the wreath contains the newsprint xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A terrific card. Love the cute robin and the use of newprint for the wreath

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so clever Connie, I love it ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.