I started out by inking up a 3" x 3" stamping block with Antique Linen distress ink, spattering some Broken China ink over the surface and stamping on watercolour paper. I ended up with a number of different versions, varying spraying the inked block or the watercolour paper with water. The card below was created by die cutting some of the stamped block images.
For the Thanks card below I stamped my block directly on an A2 watercolour card base. I got a couple of spots of ink on the card so ended up purposely spattering the whole card front with distress ink using a toothbrush.
And finally this Birthday card, I matted one of my trimmed stamped images with watercolour paper and popped it on my card base with 3D foam.
Stamps - Wet Paint (PTI)
Paper - watercolour paper, black, blue/green CS
Ink - Antique Linen, Broken China (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark, White EP
Other - Wet Paint Dies (PTI), 3D foam