I created my wreath from burlap ribbon. I cut the edges off of a 15" length of ribbon and pulled out nine of the individual fibre strands which I then loosely and roughly braided. Once I formed the size of wreath that I wanted and sealed the ends together with glue I gently pulled at parts of the braid to open it up a bit and then sprayed the whole thing with hair spray so that the fibres would stay put.
For my leaves I took three scraps of watercolour paper, spritzed them with water and coloured them with re-inkers and a paint brush. In the picture below you can see that I used predominantly red on one, orange on the second and yellow on the third. After these dried I used a leaf die from The Sweet Life to cut out my leaves. I pressed each leaf into a Versa Mark pad and embossed them with clear embossing powder. I did this three times for each leaf to get a good thick coat of embossing. I ended up only using a few of these leaves but now I have more for future projects.
Stamps - Botanical Silhouettes (PTI)
Dies - The Sweet Life, Coverplate - Vertical Chevrons (PTI)
Paper - Black CS (Bazzil), watercolour paper
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark, clear embossing powder, various re-inkers (CTMH)
Accessories - Burlap Ribbon (CTMH), B&W ribbon (Offray)