Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2-4-6-8-Help Flourishes Celebrate - A Banner Day Challenge

The final 2-4-6-8 challenge at Flourishes is 'A Banner Day Challenge'. Use a banner or pennant embellishment on your card. I needed a masculine birthday card so I chose the stamp set 'Bike Ride' for my card today, love this set. I also realized that I am severely lacking in more masculine images for my cards, will have to correct that. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #166 found here.



Supplies - Card size is 4 3/4" x 6 1/2"

Paper - DP - Victory, Lucky (CTMH), Navy CS (Bazzill), Indian Corn Blue CS (CTMH), Neena Classic Crest Solar White (for image)
Stamps - Bike Ride, Tag Lines (Flourishes), Blue Ribbon (CTMH)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand & Outdoor Denim (CTMH), Copics - B91, B95, B97, C1, C3, C5, C7, E21, E27, E29, E41, E43, E44, YG93, YG95, YG97, Black, 0
Accessories - Buttons, Tan Hemp (CTMH)
Other - Classic Circles Lg & Sm (Spellbinders), embossing folder (ProvoCraft), liquid glass, 3D foam

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Connie, this is a fantastic masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite handsome! Love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.