Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2-4-6-8-Help Flourishes Celebrate - A Banner Day Challenge

The final 2-4-6-8 challenge at Flourishes is 'A Banner Day Challenge'. Use a banner or pennant embellishment on your card. I needed a masculine birthday card so I chose the stamp set 'Bike Ride' for my card today, love this set. I also realized that I am severely lacking in more masculine images for my cards, will have to correct that. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #166 found here.



Supplies - Card size is 4 3/4" x 6 1/2"

Paper - DP - Victory, Lucky (CTMH), Navy CS (Bazzill), Indian Corn Blue CS (CTMH), Neena Classic Crest Solar White (for image)
Stamps - Bike Ride, Tag Lines (Flourishes), Blue Ribbon (CTMH)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand & Outdoor Denim (CTMH), Copics - B91, B95, B97, C1, C3, C5, C7, E21, E27, E29, E41, E43, E44, YG93, YG95, YG97, Black, 0
Accessories - Buttons, Tan Hemp (CTMH)
Other - Classic Circles Lg & Sm (Spellbinders), embossing folder (ProvoCraft), liquid glass, 3D foam

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.