Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sonoma Birthday Card And A Great Clear Box To Put It In

I made this birthday card for a dear friend of mine using one of the new paper packs from Close To My Heart called Sonoma. I love this paper pack, it lends an elegant feel to projects made with it. I used a Viva La Verve sketch by Andrea Ewen at SCS.

I am so excited about some new product that I received yesterday from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. The wrinkled seam binding is only one of hundreds of ribbons that Sharon sells and the clear boxes are awesome. Now I can store my cards safely and easily until I am ready to use them and the presentation is incredible. See below for pics.



Here is the sketch that I used:


Supplies - All products are CTMH except where noted - card size is 6 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Paper - Sonoma Designer Paper, Olive & Colonial White cardstock
Stamps - Live Inspired (C1408), Gracious Greetings (D1265)
Ink - Smokey Plum, Bamboo
Accessories - Wrinkled Seam Binding (May Arts), Heirloom Assortment
Other - Border Punch (EK Success), Spellbinders Classic Oval Small & Large
3D foam

Here is a picture of the card in its clear case and also a picture of my Roxie birthday card in a clear case.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Connie. Love that new paper - definitely on my list. Sharon certainly has marvellous ribbon, doesn't she. Thanks for sharing. PS:You have a very talented (and good looking nephew). I'd be sharing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie: Thanks for the plug! So glad you like your clear boxes -- I am totally addicted to them. ALL my cards go straight into a box when done. LOVE your ribbon treatment -- totally GORGEOUS CARD!!! TFS! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your work is done with class and style. I love your work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly beautiful Connie!
    The ribbon really adds to this paper pack. Thanks for sharing the site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sonoma, it i my favorite new paper pack!

    But I have to say that Roxie card is to die for...Stunning!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! such a fantastic clear cards looking so beautiful...
    Plastic card printing
    plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.