Sunday, August 30, 2015

Papertrey Ink SAF 2015 - Mix & Match Challenge

Betsy Veldman and Dawn McVey offer some great tips on matching patterned papers and colours in this segment of SAF 2015. I chose to work with patterned papers for this challenge. I realized I don't use a lot of patterned paper on my cards so this was a nice change for me.

I used four different papers on this card. I kept the design simple and let the papers do their thing.

Supplies:
Stamps - Thank  You Kindly (PTI)
Paper - Sycamore Street DP (SU), Stampers Select White CS (PTI)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Other - bakers twine

2 comments:

  1. I like how you arranged the patterns in horizontal stripes! Kind of a pattern within a pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.