Saturday, August 23, 2014

PTI Stamp-a-faire 2014 - Morning Timer Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the first challenge in Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire event today. I don't usually do well with timed challenges, but I do try to do them since I tend to spend far to much time making decisions when it comes to paper crafting. Timed challenges are a great way to kick yourself in the butt to get moving. Here is my attempt. Once I had picked my layout and colour scheme from those offered I was able to complete this card in just under 20 minutes - which is a huge accomplishment for me.


I used Sketch #5 and Color Recipe #3

Supplies:
Stamps - Wonderful Words: Birthday (PTI)
Dies - Birthday Trio (PTI)
Paper - Rustic White CS (PTI), Black CS
Ink - Grey Wool
Other - Buttons, 3D foam

4 comments:

  1. I like your card! Love all of the happys! It's just about 7 a.m. In Southern California! Have great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! It definitely grabbed my attention from all the entries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.