To kick off their December release, Flourishes Stamps is hosting a 'Let's Hop Challenge' which you can check out here. At each site on the hop a new clue is revealed for this progressive challenge. Here is the card that I created for this challenge using my new Poinsettia and Pine stamp set, love this set.
1. Not an A2 size - my card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
2. Use a floral - I used Poinsettia & Pine
3. Use lace or ribbon - I used purple ribbon
4. Use the inspiration photo - I took my colours from the the photo
5. Add a tag - I added a Classic tag die from Flourishes
6. Add a rounded corner or die with curvy edges - I used the Classic Circle die
7. Add distressing or sponging - I sponged around the circle die
8. Use a die cut or punch - I used Decorative Labels One die
Here is the inspiration photo:
Paper - DP - Wonderland, White Daisy CS, Spring Iris CS (CTMH), Neena Solar White (for image)
Stamps - Pointsettia & Pine (Flourishes), State of Mind (CTMH)
Ink - Heavenly Blue (CTMH), Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - R81, R83, R85, BV00, BV02, BV04, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG09, BG75, G12, G21, G28, White Jellyroll pen
Accessories - Sparkles (Want2scrap), silver cord, purple ribbon (fabric store), glue pen, glitter
Other - Classic Circles (Lg), Decorative Labels One (Spellbinders), Classic Tags (Flourishes by Spellbinders), boweasy