Friday, July 13, 2012

Just A Note - Triple Play Challenge

Thursday's Noon Time Challenge for release week at Flourishes is 'Triple Play' - simply use three of something on your card. For my card I used the beautiful stamp set 'On The Porch' - love this wicker chair image in the set. I used three pearls on my card.


I used this sketch from the Craft's Meow


Supplies -

Paper - Little Darlings DP (Graphic 45), Desert Sand CS (CTMH), Neena Classic Crest Solar White (for image)
Stamps - Tag Lines, On The Porch (Flourishes)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand (CTMH), Copics - W00, W03, E08, E13, E15, E42, E44, E47, E50, E53, R14, R27, R59, YG11, YG13, Yg17, G94, BG10, B00, BG02
Accessories - lace ribbon (May Arts), Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, Button, hemp, Mocha Opaques (CTMH)
Other - Large & Small Classic Circles (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! It's quite warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The colors are wonderful, the simplicity is perfect. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.