Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Boy Congrats - Card Patterns Sketch #134

Nothing quite says purity and innocence like a newborn baby so I like to use a lot of white when making baby congrats cards. This card is for my new great nephew Case (I now have 24 great nieces/nephews).

I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use some of my new ribbons from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Love this wide May Arts blue and white check ribbon. I used this week's sketch from Card Patterns for inspiration. (The sun was hiding this morning so my picture isn't as pure white as is should be, the card is gorgeous in person.)



Supplies - Card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Paper - White Daisy and Sky cardstock (CTMH)
Stamps - Say It In Style (Waltzing Mouse)
Ink - Sky (CTMH)
Accessories - Ribbon (May Arts), buttons, charm (CTMH), white floss (DMC)
Other - Lacy Squares (Spellbinders), Swiss Dot folder (Provo Craft), border punch (Martha Stewart), 3D foam

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the embossing and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love the lacy look to it. How did you cut/emboss your spellbinders without punching the holes out? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally adorable card!!! Thanks for playing with Card Patterns this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.