Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Card With Layered Organdy Ribbon Flower - Mojo Monday 183




For this weeks Mojo Monday sketch I have made a birthday card for a dear friend of mine. I used some new designer paper from Prima and created a hand made organdy flower with a center made from a Close To My Heart designer brad and pearls. I have created a video for how to make these cute little flowers, please see my next post.

 Please Note : in my video I mistakenly say that you need 15" of organdy ribbon when you actually need 18", I do say the correct length later but just wanted to clear that up in case there is any confusion.

Here is another closeup of the flower -


Supplies - Card size is 6" x 5"

Paper - DP - Madeline Collection (Prima), Brown cardstock (Bazzill), Colonial White cardstock (CTMH)
Stamps - Friendship D1453 (CTMH)
Ink - Timber Brown (Staz On)
Accessories - 5/8" Colonial White organdy ribbon, Colonial White Designer brad, Mocha and Pearl Opaque Gems (CTMH), cream lace, 3/8" satin ribbon (fabric store)
Other - Spellbinders - Lacy Circles, Large Labels, Bow-Easy, needle, thread, glue dots, 3D foam



1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning! I love the ribbon flower you created. It really adds a touch of elegance. Thanks so much for the tutorial. I can't wait to try making these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.