Friday, July 22, 2016

Pretty Vellum Wedding Wishes

Today I have another card for Altenew's July Inspiration challenge.


For this card I stamped two of the images from Persian Motifs onto vellum with Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder. I coloured the images from the back with Copic markers. The vellum panel was so soft and pretty that I kept the rest of the card fairly simple. I trimmed the vellum panel, adhered it to a A2 card base and added a cardstock frame and silver embossed sentiment on vellum.


Supplies:
Stamps - Persian Motifs (Altenew)
Dies - Double Ended Banner (PTI), Labels 18 (Spellbinders)
Paper - Stampers Select White CS (PTI), vellum
Ink - Versa Mark, Silver EP (CTMH), Copics - Y13, Y35, YG03, YG17, RV02, RV13
Other - snaps

2 comments:

  1. Connie, this card is absolutely stunning. I love stamping on vellum and I'm just waiting for Altenew to get the Persian Motifs stamp set back in stock. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, love the look of the stamping on vellum, so pretty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.