Friday, July 8, 2016

Magnolia Wedding Wishes

I have another card for Altenew's July Challenge. Below is the inspiration photo and the theme is - Weddings. I recently received a couple of Altenew stamps in the mail and have been anxious to use them. My card features Magnolia's For Her - such a pretty set and one I am enjoying playing with.



I stamped my floral images with VersaMark ink onto Ranger's watercolour paper and heat embossed with a pretty silvery white embossing powder. I watercoloured using Peerless Watercolours and also spattered some yellow watercolour onto my linen textured A2 card base. After fussy cutting the images I adhered them to my card base using foam adhesive. Added a vellum embossed sentiment and some raindrops and rhinestones. 



Thanks for looking and have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps - Magnolias For Her (Altenew)
Dies - Double Ended Banners (PTI)
Paper - Fine Linen CS (PTI), Watercolor Paper (Ranger), Vellum
Ink - Peerless Watercolours, VersaMark, Silver Pearl EP, Silver EP (CTMH)
Other - rhinestones, raindrops



8 comments:

  1. I love it when other card makers comment on my blog and I can follow them to see their creations. I love this. I need to make a birthday card for a girklfeinds this weekend abnd I will CAS this card. Simply
    Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the dimension and beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning... so soft and so very pretty...a real inspiration, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soft and elegant. Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creativity Connie. Your cards are so soft and delicate. Vellum is one of my favorites in making flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the flowers are just stunning, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great take on Magnolias for Her...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.