Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pretty Pink Wedding Congrats

Hello everyone, today I have a card that I created for Altenew's July Inspiration Challenge - Weddings and also Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

This is my first time using my new stamp set from Altenew - Persian Motifs. I absolutely love this stamp set and already have a few other cards stamped and ready to be completed.


I love how this card turned out. I used a new to me technique - heat embossing on vellum and coloring the images on the back side with Copic markers. After colouring I added Wink of Stella to the front side of the images and then fussy cut around the edge of the blooms before adhering to my A2 card base. A heat embossed sentiment and a few bitty rhinestones finished my card.

Here is the inspiration photo from Altenew:


Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps - Persian Motifs (Altenew)
Paper - Fine Linen CS, True Black CS (PTI), vellum
Ink - Versa Mark, White EP, Copics - R83, 85, 89, G07, 14, 28
Other - bitty rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and beautiful. The technique is very effective. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Connie, the flowers are so pretty, I love the white embossing on the vellum, the colours are so soft and delicate, I absolutely love this!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I might have to get my Copics down and give them a try with this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.