Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super Easy Paper Flowers


I visited a website called Wild Orchid Crafts about a week ago and saw this great little video on how to make these little carnations with flat paper flowers. When I went back to link to it, the video was replaced with another one by a different designer. Unfortunately, I did not take note of the name the first time since I assumed that it was an in-house designer and that I would be able to get back to the video. If anyone knows who did this video please let me know so that I can give credit. With no link I decided to make my own little tutorial (see post below). Hope you enjoy!

WARNING: These flowers are highly addictive. I find that I want to glue all of my flowers together to make them.


4 comments:

  1. Love all the flowers. Can't wait to see what I can create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. I just found your blog. It is wonderful and will be mark so I can learn all I can from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flowers. I spent hours last night making them. So much fun. I just posted them on my blog and sent a link back to here so everyone can come see your flowers and your video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried your paper flowers. Oh how cute they are!! Quick to make too. Thanks for the video. When I get my cards done I will post with a link back to you. I was also wondering if you used a CTMH stamp for the "gift for you? If so which one was it?

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.