Thursday, February 3, 2011

New 'Wings' Paper from CTMH and Handmade Ribbon Flowers

Good morning all, I am anxiously awaiting a parcel filled with Copics and some new stamp sets that I was supposed to get yesterday but which was delayed by the storm. Can't wait to get my hands on my new things and play.

The new Idea Book from Close To My Heart went live on Tuesday and is valid until the end of July. Click on the icon to the right and check out some of the great new papers. This card uses some of the paper from the 'Wings' paper pack.

This card also features hand made ribbon flowers - one of my new favourite things. If you are interested in making flowers like these I highly recommend a book called Ribbonwork The Complete Guide by Helen Gibb.



(In the second photo the bitty pearls are missing since I took that picture before I added them, I wasn't able to take a new photo since my camera just wouldn't focus). The ribbon rose and pink posies were all handmade with CTMH ribbons.

Suppplies - All products are CTMH except where noted - Card size is 5" x 7"

Stamp Set - The Present D1346
Paper - Wings B&T, Black and White Daisy cardstock
Ink - Vineyard Berry
Accessories - 3/8" Blush Satin ribbon (retired), 1" Sweet Leaf grosgrain ribbon, 3/8" Sweet Leaf grosgrain ribbon, 3/8" white organdy ribbon, Pretty Pins (retired), Opaques Gems - Pearl
Other - Spellbinders Labels 10, 3D foam, fine needle, thread, Bow-Easy

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely delightful. Thank you for the tutorial...... off to play now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.