Monday, February 28, 2011

Masculine Birthday Card - Digital Image

March is a big month for birthdays in my family. I needed a few cards suitable for middle aged men and when I couldn't find what I wanted in my stamp sets I started searching for some digital images. I found these really cute 'Gus' images on the site 'Bugaboo Stamps'. They are just perfect for the kinds of cards I wanted to make. This is the first time that I have used digi images. I really liked the fact that I could instantly upload the images that I wanted.

I simply printed the images on my Neenah cardstock and coloured with my Copic markers. I paper pieced the robe by printing the image on printed paper, cutting out the robe and gluing it over the original image.


Supplies - Card size is 7" x 5"

Paper - Neenah Solar White (for image), White Daisy, Buttercup and Dutch Blue cardstock (CTMH), Sweet Home printed paper (CTMH)
Stamp Set - Happy Birthday (CTMH), Gus Digi Image (Bugaboo Stamps)
Ink - Black (CTMH), Copics
Accessories - Dutch Blue brads (CTMH)
Other - computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.