Monday, February 9, 2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary - Ink It Up

The release at Papertrey Ink today is all about Spring. Today's challenge is to "spring" into action, take charge of your stamp collection and ink up a set that has yet to see ink. I ordered this 'Botanical Blocks' stamp set in August of last year and haven't had the chance to use it yet, so here we go.

I thought Betsy Veldman's Faux Stained Glass challenge from last October would work well with this stamp set. You can watch the video here.


Supplies:
Stamps - Botanical Blocks (PTI)
Paper - Stampers Select White CS (PTI), transparency film (3M)
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Staz On Jet Black, Copics
Other - Stitched Rectangles (Lil Inkers), A2 Matting Basics B (Spellbinders), rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. You are so right, that faux stained glass technique works beautifully with your pretty bloom! Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think I NEED to order that set! And the stained glass technique you used worked so well on this card...very, very pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow roses are my favorite! You made my favorite flower look absolutely beautiful Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your stained glass effect came out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've yet to try the faux stained glass technique, but you pulled it off beautifully. Lovely card, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly stunning! It really does take on a stained glass look. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love how you took that technique and showcased it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! No confusion on a focal point here!
    Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.