Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Joy Christmas Card - Inspired By #1

Laurel Seabrook has started an new challenge blog called "Inspired By". The muted tones, the word 'Joy' and the punch of green is what jumped out at me in the inspiration picture. Here is the card that I created.


Here is the inspiration photo:


I based my card on the Card Patterns sketch #144


Supplies - All products are CTMH except where noted - Card size is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Paper - Designer Paper - Mistletoe (retired), Bamboo, Heavenly Blue & Colonial White cardstock
Ink - Bamboo
Accessories - Dimensional Elements Monograms, Clear Sparkles, Green 1/2" seam binding (May Arts), bakers twine (May Arts), Snowflake buttons (unknown)
Other - Edge Distresser, 3D foam tape, Labels 18 (Spellbinders)

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the ribbon! Thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I love the little snowflakes on the letters -- what a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Congratulations on winning the Inspired By challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.