Friday, February 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Fun - Timed Challenge

Welcome PTI's first ever Timer Challenge, in honor of the *time travel* theme for Stamp-a-faire this year. You are encouraged to grab a timer and get creative!
  • You have 7 minutes to grab 7 supplies to use on your card.  This needs to include your ink, paper and stamps too, so maybe you should be sure to grab the basics first and go from there!  (You do not need to count adhesive as one of your limited supplies.)
  • Then create a quick card in 17 minutes or less using the supplies you selected!
I'm not very good with timed challenges can be a struggle for me, but they are a lot of fun. For this one I was thrown off by the fact that I could not find my new butterfly dies which I had planned to use and had to switch gears. I ended up using another die that I hadn't planned on so was unable to add any bling to this card (oh well, I can always add it later). So here is my attempt - took me 15 minutes to put together, which is somewhat of a record for me.


My seven supplies:
1. Rustic White cardstock (PTI)
2. Miss Nelly red designer paper (Kaiserkraft)
3. Summer Stories black designer paper (Teresa Collins)
4. Heart dies (PTI)
5. Heart Border die (PTI)
6. Live Love Life Stamp set (PTI)
7. Memento Tuxedo Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.