Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let's Hop Challenge

To kick off their December release, Flourishes Stamps is hosting a 'Let's Hop Challenge' which you can check out here. At each site on the hop a new clue is revealed for this progressive challenge. Here is the card that I created for this challenge using my new Poinsettia and Pine stamp set, love this set.



Ingredients:
1. Not an A2 size - my card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
2. Use a floral - I used Poinsettia & Pine
3. Use lace or ribbon - I used purple ribbon
4. Use the inspiration photo - I took my colours from the the photo
5. Add a tag - I added a Classic tag die from Flourishes
6. Add a rounded corner or die with curvy edges - I used the Classic Circle die
7. Add distressing or sponging - I sponged around the circle die
8. Use a die cut or punch - I used Decorative Labels One die

Here is the inspiration photo:


Supplies:

Paper - DP - Wonderland, White Daisy CS, Spring Iris CS (CTMH), Neena Solar White (for image)
Stamps - Pointsettia & Pine (Flourishes), State of Mind (CTMH)
Ink - Heavenly Blue (CTMH), Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - R81, R83, R85, BV00, BV02, BV04, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG09, BG75, G12, G21, G28, White Jellyroll pen
Accessories - Sparkles (Want2scrap), silver cord, purple ribbon (fabric store), glue pen, glitter
Other - Classic Circles (Lg), Decorative Labels One (Spellbinders), Classic Tags (Flourishes by Spellbinders), boweasy

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING Connie! I love the white backdrop - it just makes all that fabulous coloring POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Oh my word... I really like the crisp and clean feeling of this then you get wow'd with the poinsettia and ribbon bow. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful Connie! Love the coloring and the purple ribbon...gorgeous layering and little gems too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply GORGEOUS Connie! Love all the white with the colored poinsettia! Thank you for playing along....Happy Holidays, ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.