Friday, June 15, 2012

It's a Boy!

Yesterday's Noon Time Challenge at Flourishes was to create art using a Letter(s) as the main focus. I created this baby boy card using a chipboard letter and some hand made fairy tale roses (you can see my tutorial on how to make these flowers here).



(Even though I have this program set to center my picture, for some reason it keeps putting them on the Left, anyone know how to fix this?)

Supplies:

Paper - Blue CS (Bazzill), White Daisy, Sorbet and Sweet Leaf CS (CTMH)
Stamps - Hello Baby (Flourishes)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Sky & Sweet Leaf (CTMH)
Accessories - sheer ribbon, chipboard 'B' (CTMH)
Other - Swiss Dot EP (Provo Craft), border punch (Martha Stewart), Floral Ovals, Large & Small Classic Ovals (Spellbinders), 1/2" flower punch (EK Success), Cricut Art Philosophy (CTMH), 3D foam

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the B for boy and the beautiful framing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I LOVE this card and had to re-create one like it. You can see it here: http://jaymamalme.blogspot.com/2012/08/damask-divas-blog-hop-avonlea.html

    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.