Friday, March 4, 2011

Mojo Monday #180 - Baby Girl Congratulations Card

I am a great aunt again, that makes 23 so far! Baby Timea Elizabeth came into the world on Wednesday and all are well. Since I didn't have a baby girl card ready I thought I would use the Mojo Monday sketch for this card. This is actually the first circle card that I have made and I am quite pleased with the results. I used a Boo digi image from Bugaboo Stamps - too cute!



Supplies - Card size is 4" round

Paper - Printed - Sophia, Magic Moments (CTMH), Neena Solar White (for image), White Daisy textured, White Daisy, Blush, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Stamps - 'Boo & Teddy' - Bugaboo stamps, Tender Tags (CTMH)
Ink - Black, Copics
Accessories - 5/8" White satin edge organdy ribbon, 3/8" white satin ribbon (fabric store), 3/8" white organdy ribbon (CTMH), Bluch waxy flax, metal charm (CTMH)
Other - Spellbinders - scalloped circle, lace border punch (Martha Stewart), 2" scallop circle punch (CTMH), 1 1/4" circle punch (CTMH), computer, needle, thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.