Honestly, I thought I would never get this card put together. The colouring and cutting of the image went well, but when it came time to put this image onto a card I kept hitting a brick wall. I just couldn't seem to decide on paper, style, layout etc. (you should see my craft table, it looks like a tsunami hit it). I am happy with the final result since I wanted a fairly clean, not too fussy thank you card.
I stamped the brown cardstock using the Berry Sweet Frames set, did a little scoring above and below the sentiment and added a little textural interest to the top left corner by inserting the card front into an embossing folder and rubbing over a small area using a bone folder (just a word of caution here - it just came to me to try this, so I am not sure how this will affect the integrity of the embossing folder, it seems to be fine but you wouldn't want to do it repeatedly in the same spot). The embossing ended up being a little higher than I intended because I forgot that I needed to cut a little bit off the top of the card front - I was not starting over again so it stayed. I also noticed after I took my pictures that I forgot to colour the little end of the apple on the left, it's coloured now.
Stamps - Apple Of My Eye, Berry Sweet Frames, Picking Wildflowers (Flourishes)
Paper - Brown CS (Bazzil), Vanilla Cream CS (CTMH), Neena Solar White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate (CTMH), Copics - Y00, 02, 11, 21, YG01, 03, 13, 67, 93, 95, 97, YR20, E13, 31, 42, 44, R000, 01, W00, W3, BV00
Other - Argyle EF (Darice), embossing stylus, bone folder, 3D foam