Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Poppy Patch Card - CASE Study Challenge #57

Here is a card I created for the CASE Study Challenge #57 and using the "Out of the Box" technique again - although in this case perhaps I should say "Inside of the Box". Love the combination of kraft, black and white, be sure to check out all of the fabulous cards by the CASE Study design team.


Supplies - Card size is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Paper - Kraft, Black and White cardstock
Stamps - Poppy Patch (Flourishes), Say It In Style (Waltzing Mouse)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Black pearls (Kaisercraft), Black hemp (CTMH), silver charm
Other - Plain Circles large and small (Spellbindersz), 3D foam

8 comments:

  1. I love kraft cardstock and this is a really beautiful card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it !!!! absolutely love it .... so striking ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twist on the out-of-the-box technique! So striking!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love those poppies stamped on the kraft and that darling little heart charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful card on so many levels, that's why I just left you an award on my blog as one of my favorite bloggers. www.doingitwithink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS design. I especially like the Kraft on Black combo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments, they always make my day.